Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Back!

Hello, everyone! Glad to see all of you!

...Well, I can't see you, per se, but thank's for checking out this post! :)

I have been inspired by Autumn's wonderful post, and have decided to post something.

Now, what to blather about?
Hm...
Good word, blather.  Blather. Bllllllaaaaatheeeeerrrrrrr. Blllllllllaaaaaaaaaatheeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  Blather.  Blatherblatherblather.  Blather.

Have you ever said a word so many times it doesn't even sound like a real word anymore?

Anyways...

I'm chewing gum right now.  It's nice gum: Orbit peppermint.

...PEPPER. :(((((((((((((((((((

I haven't even watched the trailer yet but it's supposed to be really...heartbreaking?  scary?  tear inducing?  I don't tend to be a very sad-emotion-cry-very-easily person.  Feel sad? YES.  Cry?  Um, maybe I tear up.  Maybe. Let's see how much this trailer gets my feels.  I'm going to watch it, I'll report back when I'm done.

...

0_0  SHUT UP.  SHUT UP. NO. NO.  NOT COOL.  THAT WAS FREAKY.  NO. NO. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NOOOOOOO!

In case any of you are wondering what exactly in that trailer made me react like that...everything.  It. Was. Terrifying.

I hope I can watch Ironman3 when it comes out.

I should get back to my school now.    I should have a goal.  Ummmm....get caught up on American Literature.

I'll report tomorrow on whether or not I reached it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Spork! Glad to see that you are back. :D I'm really excited for Iron Man 3...and I love gum! Hope you continue to post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Glad your back :D Continue posting! Tell us how Iron man is!

    ReplyDelete

HIIIIII!!! Spork here! Thanks for commenting! :)
As per usual blog author request, please be polite and keep it clean!