Yeah, that title pretty much sums everything up. I'm listening to Owl City's new album (currently "I'm Coming After You"), and thinking, "man, I need to do a blog post!"
So here I am. Blogging. Hai.
Okay, random things to say. You get five random things. From me. Okay, random things.
1. I LOVE THIS SONG!!! SOON I'M GONG TO WEAR IT OUT BY LISTENING TO IT TOO MUCH (I kinda think I am already) BUT "I'M COMING AFTER YOU" IS A GREAT SONG!!!!
2. My books came today!!! I ordered Waking Rose, by Regina Doman, and Waterfall, by Lisa T. Bergen from Amazon. (thank you, Abuelitos!)
3. I finished the Princess Leia doll (the one I started making for my little sister months ago) a few days ago.
4. I am behind on school. (Then again, what else is new?) I've got some essays to finish up, some reading to do and then a test (all American Literature), and then more reading. (A lesson plan supplement, and skim reading 4 books of the Bible. Subject: Religion.)
5. I've gotten my little brother into Not-So-Normal-Week, the awesome comedy fanfic series by author Bluesaber3!!! (here's the link to Bluesaber3's profile)
And bonus: I'm also currently listening to and obsessed with "Speed of Love." (another song from the new Owl City album)