Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Wordpress

Wordpress is a blogging website.

Once upon a time, I joined this website, which was somewhat of a mistake.  I found the format dreadfully confusing.  Furthermore, I discovered--too late--that you cannot delete a Wordpress account.  The next best thing I could do was transfer my account to a rarely-used email, and forget I ever made it.

Unfortunately, I can't forget.  (How dramatic I sound!)  Just a little while ago I tried again.  At first I was a bit excited: it was starting to make sense!  Then I clicked a link and was once more lost in chaos.

Wordpress is a bit more grown-up than Blogger (proof: one must pay an exorbitant amount to edit one's own CSS), but I try as I may, I can't adult very well.  At all.  Even on such a simple thing as a blogging site.  (which, in my defense, is not simple at all)  Then again, finding it such may be solely because of my childish confusion.

One day I may try once again.  Sit myself down, figure it out patiently and bit-by-bit.  Until then, I shall wile away my days here, until I am ready to go another round with my grown-up Wordpress blog.

What about you?  Have you ever tried to do something more grown-up and failed miserably?

No comments:

Post a Comment

HIIIIII!!! Spork here! Thanks for commenting! :)
As per usual blog author request, please be polite and keep it clean!