Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Please Pray for the Boy Scouts

My brother, Grylls, is in Boy Scouts.  He really likes it and it's been a great experience for him.  My other brothers, Dexter and Casey, are looking forward to the day they are old enough to join.

That might not happen.
As I understand it, tomorrow the Boy Scout officials are voting at HQ on whether or not to let openly homosexuals in leadership positions.
If the vote goes through, our Boy Scout troop will disband, and my brothers won't be Boy Scouts anymore.

So please pray that homosexuals are not allowed to be in leadership positions.



As a side note, I'm going to be caught up on my school hopefully very soon.  Keep an eye out for more posts!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

HIIIIII!!! Spork here! Thanks for commenting! :)
As per usual blog author request, please be polite and keep it clean!