Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hey, this looks fun!

So it's like this Valentine's Day celebration/thing/something/I'm not completely sure but it looks fun!

So, I found it through Autumn's post, and the link to the thing will be in the picture.


Or maybe not.  Ummm...here's the link to the post.  I was supposed to grab a button (?) or something but I'm not really sure how to do that so you'll just have to take it as it is.

ANYWAY, there was this cool list of icebreakers! :D  YAY!  I'm gonna do them now. :)


1. White chocolate or milk/dark chocolate? Milk chocolate.
2. Tea or Coffee?  Are you kidding?  TEA!!!! Then again, coffee's brilliant.  But I drink tons of tea.  Sometimes like eight cups a day.  I reuse the bags, though.  The first cup is strong, the second a bit weak, and by the time you get to the fourth (which I don't do very often) it's pretty much imperceptably-flavored water.
3. Movie or book on a night-in?  Don't hate me, but definitely a movie.  You can start and stop with a book in seconds, but with a movie that's alot harder.  Plus, I'm homeschooled and have younger siblings, so reading a book they aren't old enough to is alot different from watching a movie they can't. In short, night to myself?  Movie.
4. Rom-com or a tear-jerker? Hmm...probably romantic comedy.
5. Who is the first literary couple to come to your mind? Rose and Fish from Regina Doman's Fairy-Tale novels.
6. Who is the first *movie* couple that comes to your mind? Han Solo and Princess Leia
7. Roses or chocolate?  Chocolate.  Duh.
8. Fancy dinner in a 4-star restaurant or a simple picnic?  Umm...various snacks (mostly junk food) at home watching a movie.
9. Dream wedding scenario: outdoor family affair, or a formal church wedding & reception at a 5-star hotel? Formal church wedding (I'm Catholic, so having a Nuptial Mass is/will be extremely important to me) with the reception being a simple affair of the type of outdoor family.
10. What was the last love song you listened to? "All American Girl (Live)" by Train on Pandora.  The one I'm listening to now ("Push" by Matchbox Twenty) is probably a love song too, but I haven't finished the song yet.  (I'm not really listening; just internet radio while typing up this post.)
11. Favorite real-life/celebrity couple? My friend and her boyfriend.  They are my OTP. :)
12. One piece of advice about love: That quote...Autumn did it too, it's from the Song of Songs (according to her--I don't really know but I have no reason to think she's wrong) the one about charging the daughters of Jerusalem not to raise up love until it rises of it's own accord.  That one.  Hopefully you know your Bible quotes better than I do.  (Yes, I know I'm pitiful.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

HIIIIII!!! Spork here! Thanks for commenting! :)
As per usual blog author request, please be polite and keep it clean!